• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

AXE gets some Rock Lights

Timmahh

RCC Addict
picked up a set of 4 lights to use as rock lights.

Found a couple places suitable to mount them in the wheel wheels.

Like thee rear positioning but the fronts get too much light blocked from the front axle/wheels.
Found a place to relocate them which is in the front inside well up in the corner. should be able to mount the pod there and have it clear the tire as its working without hitting the light. This spot will like the rears, light up the area in front of the front wheels and make the approach easier to see.

a short run vid I took the other night on the new rock wall I just put up here at Crawlin' Achers.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/snNYtBF6DwI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Ronabeervirus left me home, with too much unenjoyment to play with. lol
Neighbor and I both got back into crawling and have been building up our course here between our places.

Back