• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

AX10 RTC - New In Box 600 bucks???

Shinobid

Pebble Pounder
This is the same one I started out with back in like '07 or something like that... now it's worth 600 bucks? The stock parts on this thing was garbage. I must have at least 1,000 or more into mine. and now it's pretty bullet proof, even to this day. More of a sporty now. Anyway, In today's day and age, with all the waaay better choices out there now, why would anyone pay 600 bucks for an already well known money pit??

https://www.ebay.com/p/Axial-Ax10-S...MIvufF69Kj5AIVtx-tBh0wBQaUEAkYASABEgL8CPD_BwE

Maybe for some Axial fanboys ... there is always someone to give value to such NOS products.

btw ... "Brand New in UNOPENED Box"
1020580769_tp.jpg

:lmao:

NOS = New Old Stock, New Off the Shelf, etc...

It's old discontinued product that was never used before.

Sometimes rare, sometimes collectible, sometimes not.

Neither here nor there though. I just wonder if that thing will sell for 600 when it's gonna need at least another 5-600 just to get it up to snuff considering all the garbage plastic links, electronics, shocks... I could go on and on...

Dont get me wrong though. I've recently gone new school to go with the old school. Here they are in a stare down. Lol. The AX10 wins though. Just took it out today for the first time in a long time with all new electronics (Axe 2300KV system) and man have I missed this thing! It goes anywhere.
8df106608a6eab6252945b470685e406.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Neither here nor there though. I just wonder if that thing will sell for 600 when it's gonna need at least another 5-600 just to get it up to snuff considering all the garbage plastic links, electronics, shocks... I could go on and on...

Well, it is listed by a pawn shop's ebay store. They most likely have no idea what they are selling hence why there is zero information about the truck outside of the "one just like this sold for $650!!!" used car salesman BS.

Still there 2 months later. Go figure.
(sorry trying to gt to my 30 posts so I can buy some stuff)

Back