• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Atees electronics bundle

Topher Builds

I wanna be Dave
Just came across this on Facespace and was pleasantly surprised.

https://www.asiatees.com/display?Mi...a3rISSrd9FCcqyQ7_dxbnGDOFUToWV0#collapse-home

$109 for flysky gt3, jx servo, hw1080, and a 35t motor.

The gt3 and 1080 will run about $85 together on their own, so basically the servo and motor are included for another $24.

The servo has decent specs, and can handle more than 6.0v.
Operating Speed 6.0V: 0.11 sec/60°
Operating Speed 8.4V: 0.09 sec/60°
Stall Torque 6.0V: 24.7 kg.cm (343 oz-in)
Stall Torque 8.4V: 30.3 kg.cm (420 oz-in)

They have another combo for $81 that’s with a 1060 and a lower power servo. https://www.asiatees.com/display?Mi...brand=Miscellaneous&model=All&id=147042&pid=1

Thought I’d share as it’s a decent bundle to get a build powered and has a lot of components that are normally suggested for budget electronics around here.

That is a pretty good deal, I wonder how long shipping would take? This is great for budget builds.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

Went back and did some digging in my PayPal, I ordered some boom racing hustlers from them back on 7/2 and they were in my mailbox on 7/8 (air mail).

Recently ordered directly through samix (Hong Kong) and they also shipped through air mail and it took less than a week as well.

Went back and did some digging in my PayPal, I ordered some boom racing hustlers from them back on 7/2 and they were in my mailbox on 7/8 (air mail).

Recently ordered directly through samix (Hong Kong) and they also shipped through air mail and it took less than a week as well.
I can deal with that, I don't like when it's 3 weeks or more.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

So six-ish days? Those speedpaks move pretty fast. The flight to Hk is 16 hours and it felt like we were in a damn speedpak. Not too bad.

Back