• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Assembling spare parts for a RR10

odomandr

Quarry Creeper
Current rig build sheet
Axial bomber chassis
Axial universal axle shafts
VP steering links
VP front upper and lower
VP Sway Bar
SuperShafty trailing arms
Hitec 7950 servo
Castle Mamba Max Pro esc
Holmes trailmaster pro 3300kv
Hot Racing metal spur
Robinson pinion
Mip drive shafts
Proline pro-spec shocks
Proline Hyrax 2.2 tires
CI single stage foams
Super shafty 2.2 SuperHawk wheels
Scalerfab front bumper
Scalerfab boat side sliders
Krawler Konceptz inside skinz

My wraith ar60 axles were sitting on a shelf when I stumbled across a complete cage, skid and transmission with HR metal spur. I tore the transmission apart and rebuilt it with fresh grease and an axial anodized motor plate.
Over the next few months I slowly acquired links trailing arms, links and other things that were not in the spare parts bin. I had a motor servo and esc that I had grabbed either used or when marked down.

While this was in the works,I built a Capra and had inside skins being designed so I bit the bullet on some bomber skins to match. I painted up an interior and the fuel cell and finally got it all together this past weekend when a local guy posted some shocks.

Unfortunately, the weather brought cold and snow and the stock plastic knuckles broke on me during the first real session. I was being stupid and dropping it from waist high to knock off some snow after bashing a bit. A stage 1 setup was in the list but this forced my hand a bit. The Bomber is a fun truck to crawl and bash with and was fun to put together as well.

Traded for the spares from the smt10 as it had axial aluminum upgrades in waiting. Bomber is back in action.

8e5083d368aafad1d1716d436b854a67.jpg

93890a4af93e8a46d12adaa79e7e39b6.jpg
155ed48b100f11db393867cd3da33d2f.jpg

Last edited:
Back