• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Anyone using Enduro Stealth X Transmission and portals?

grvtyboy

I was curious with the gear reduction on the portals what would be the effect of using the stealth X trans with 0%,5% or 11% OD with any portaled axles like Capra Axles, CP43 or AR45?

Any thoughts or suggestions?

I was curious with the gear reduction on the portals what would be the effect of using the stealth X trans with 0%,5% or 11% OD with any portaled axles like Capra Axles, CP43 or AR45?

i dont know your gear reduction would be awsome i dont know if you really want awsome gear reduction though you might break something

but if you like control and torque i would give it a shot if you like the gearing you have you could aways up the teeth on your pinion gear to get your wheel speed back or run a higher voltage or higher kv

The overdrive differences will still be the same, as your axle ratios will still be matched albeit lower than a straight axle likely.

I say go for it. One of the quietest transmissions out there IMO.

This is my plan as well. Goina build a 4ws with stealth trans n f10 axles. If i dont like it, may swap the trans for my VP 3 gear with dig.

Definantly interested to see how your build comes out grvtyboy. Do keep us posted please sir

Stealth uses the 48 pitch spur factory so you should be able to tune that with different spurs and pinions to help with the gearing

Robinson Racing also makes a 32 pitch steel spur as well if you want to go that route

With the right spur/pinion/motor combo I think you will be alright

The Capra gearing is pretty tall in the stock form anyway

Back