• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

anyone try these tires before?

kicker1970

Found some tires with rims on amazon for 43 bucks plus 12 for shipping..its all 4 tires and rims so they are cheap and they look awesome but not sure if they are thin or crappy..they are KRT brand, 2.2 125mm rock crawling tires..if you search that stuff you should find them..i cant post attachments or i would..

You can post links even if you can't post attachments. Also, you can take a snapshot and throw it on flickr or another photo sharing service, then embed in your post. You're going to get a lot more feedback if you do.

Good luck.

Fwiw I ordered some (other) wheels from that company and they came from China surprisingly quick- 9 days.

Looks like Proline Hammers from 6 years ago. They aren't all that great compared to what we have now.

Back