• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Anyone else having issues on here getting to the different sub forums?

Gula

I wanna be Dave
Subscribed Member
Yesterday I got an all day site down for maintenance, check back in 10 minutes message, anytime i clicked an existing link. Now its doing the same if I want to jump between say the Axial wraith pages and the chit chat or classifieds. New posts works, but I cant get to the main page, or the forums page. !?!?!?!?!?!???!!..........!!!!???

Anyone, anything ?

i got that yesterday for most of the day... but worked in the afternoon. popped once this am but went away real quick. Pictures on threads are taking forever to show.

Hmmm... I wonder if they are actually doing some work to the site, as It needs a major update. I've posted my concerns about the site slowly drying up, I wonder how long until they pull the plug.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

I too was unable to get on the site yesterday due to said maintenance

Sent from my SM-G990W using Tapatalk

I had issues for two days with tapatalk, didnt think to try the site itself. Been workin fine today though

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

It's the first time I saw such a thing. It made me wonder what maintenance was done.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yes I'm doing a long overdue major overhaul on RCC. Consolidating the servers, migrating to newer hardware, OS, software stack.

So please bear with us as it's going to be a bumpy ride (because everything is as old as Baller's nuts right now).

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yes I'm doing a long overdue major overhaul on RCC. Consolidating the servers, migrating to newer hardware, OS, software stack.

So please bear with us as it's going to be a bumpy ride (because everything is as old as Baller's nuts right now).
Omg this is awesome news.

I agree that's good news. I think a lot of people have been half expecting it to eventually die for the last time, so I'm happy to hear it's getting some updates.

Great news! Can’t wait to see how the new and improved RCC operates. I’m so glad to see that we won’t be losing this place for good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, that was a tough one! Was up till 4am trying to get a 3rd party product/plugin called VBSEO removed since that had been dead for several years now.

I appreciate the patience while I do these major updates to RCC!

Sorry guys, that was a tough one! Was up till 4am trying to get a 3rd party product/plugin called VBSEO removed since that had been dead for several years now.

I appreciate the patience while I do these major updates to RCC!
Hey hey badger, been awhile since we seen u on here. Good to see some updates comin. Weve all been worried about losing this place

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

Ho-lee, I see light!

Sent from my SM-G990W using Tapatalk

Well thanks for the upgrades. Crazy that you are still doing it long after the masses have left. What can we do to bring them back? Facebook blows.

Back