• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Anybody using these ?

They should fit as they have the pin slot, but keep in mind they also space the wheel out.

If you look at the parts picture, they provide a female extension to screw onto existing axles.

If you look at the parts picture, they provide a female extension to screw onto existing axles.

In my experience setups like these will loosen every few minutes and wheels will fall off. This is a terrible setup due to the barrel screws that are used and the huuuuge extension which will make for a really bad scrub radius.

I wouldn't even consider this as an option.

Last edited:
In my experience setups like these will loosen every few minutes and wheels will fall off. This is a terrible setup due to the barrel screws that are used and the huuuuge extension which will make for a really bad scrub radius.

I wouldn't even consider this as an option.

Ditto to what he said.

And, running any kind of long extension like that virtually guarantees that your axle shafts will get bent.

Back