• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Anybody know these or own these wheels?

They look like a bit better version of many other chanquish/chanssd rims.

These don't look too bad. Thick so maybe a bit heavier than others. 8 bolt center hub (no swapping out the hubs on this one), most are 5 or 6.

better looking hex area than others.

Price isn't too bad.

So you have to pull all 8 hub screws to get to the wheel nut? I tighten my wheel nuts pretty regularly, so that sounds like a pain in the ass.

Treals 1.9s look pretty decent, but they are about 100 a set.

Boom racing are decent, but they too are about 100 - 140 a set depending.

Here's the set of 2.2s I picked up. easy to assemble too. Was a nice change of pace to be honest. lol
They seem to hold the bead quite well.

However, I use mine on my Ryft and used the SSD Hubs for the Ryft and Proline tires (offset) which fits the larger axles on the Ryft, and allows use of the stock flanged lock nut to mount the wheel, while the stock hubs would have needed a flangless nut and a thin walled 8mm to install it.
But the stock hubs would likely be fine when installed on a smaller rig with 4mm drive shafts (Ryft has 5mm).

few pics and I'll drop a link to the Amazon Seller I bought from (Amazon shipped so fast) They do have 1.9s and they look to be as decent a quality as these 2.2s.

The one downside I do see. the hubs seem to be made for a center bushing with a shoulder to go into the hub before you install.
The centers on my 2.2s were pretty large, and were sloppy on my Ryft axles due to the front part fo the hub not tight around the axle.
Not sure of the 1.9s would be the same.
But that is a simple fix as any standard 6bolt center hub will bolt right to them.

Thier prices are pretty good on the 1.9 stuff though the selection is limited...
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=1.9&me=A210OB5KQ6G9M5&ref=nb_sb_noss

Back