• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Any Grass valley crawlers ?

Hey bud I am located in auburn if your ever down in the area. Or as you find some cool spots up there we can check em out. Rollins Lake has some good stuff. I'd love to come wheel with ya! PM me and we can plan a time to meet up!

Hello do you still got your crawlers if so there is a place called green horn river in grass valley/ Nevada city that has a ton of trails rocks and little river crossing a nice spot I will be there all the time here really soon with my axial wraith and ax10 ahh yeah

isn't there an indoor crawler course in Nevada city? I am in Oroville and would like to start a gtg with comp crawlers.......let me know

Pic of my wraith kit I just finished
bfe88baa19e4eea1243d4d2167d25af2.jpg

Thanks! I need to get my rx setup and then I will be up and rockin!! Theres alot of great spots up here I can show ya guys a few

Last edited:
Yes the body was kinda beat up o. The tf2 so I said what the heck and gave it a hack job. Ended up breaking a leaf spring on it and the did some radical transformation On the wraith pretty happy with the setup I did a front motor setup with seperate t case
7c28d5da58f30caebd02e7bbd30e6b62.jpg
734baf51f851ee3bf7c588c8b3c97cd1.jpg

Im gonna crawl at Rollins lake in a bit at greenhorn access I have a yr pass so i cAn get us In free. Sweet terrain there
d8ee026875a5d350bd0b3429894e7ed4.jpg

Back