• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

any crawling in corvalis

ferp420

who did i wanna be again
Subscribed Member
Im visiting corvalis or and i brought my crawlers ill be here for the weekend my gf is graduating and ive got some time to my self i just cant find any crawing spots i dont want to traval very far as i need to stay close incase i have to pick up and drop off my gf as she goes through her day so if anyone knows of anywere close i would realy like to get my fix on

Going to be moving in the next few weeks to Independence and I think I’ll check out Saddle Loop,maybe in the future we can get a crew together and do some crawling "thumbsup"

I’m a little ways north if there in Wilsonville, we usually run at Elk rock near Portland but it’s closed until April hopefully. But northwest hobbies has an indoor facility, and not too far from there is Lebanon dam which is a pretty fun spot. Let me know when you move up this way, we can meet up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back