• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Any crawlers in Orleans County

Zachary

I am just curious if there is anyone near me that is into crawling. Comp of not. Trail running? Thanks!

If you're looking to comp with a pro, sportsman, or mini, check out WNYRCRC events posted in this section.

Yeah I seen those threads. I am fresh to crawlers so idk if ill be trying to comp this year but I think I would like to try ad make it to a few events to watch and mingle. Thanks!

Hey man. Gallagher Beach would be a good event got you to check out. Its about an hour from you. Lots of rocks. If you didn't want to comp. You can still crawl on the same stuff we do. We are all easy going. Comping is not stressful. We all started somewhere. We would like to have you there.

Have you tried the waterbreak at Pt Breeze ? Would be kind of chancy that close to the water but still awesome

Ok ...been few years since your post. Just getting going in crawling. Have a trx4 sport I'm working on, and a new truck on the way. I'm in Albion.

New guy here. Genesee County. A stones throw from Orleans County.

Trx4 Defender, 9T pinion, freshly greased pinion & spur gears, ring & pinion, & portals and drive shaft splines. Just removed spare tire/mount, Jerry cans & hi lift Jack. Much lighter now.

Looking into long travel suspension with uber soft springs for more crawling performance.

I don't do Facebook or Twitter or any social media. I text & phone. That's it.

Last edited:
Just got back from Genesee County Park with my Defender trx4. It was a blast. Can't believe it crawled up everything I challenged it with. I even took it on the rocks in the creek & some water. GREAT place for crawling, just respect the terrain & don't tear anything up. Everyone that passed by commented on how they couldn't believe how it just walked up & over stuff.

Ho guys, isn't get in here much but I have a large group on FB called WNY SCALERS. About 1200 people. There are people everywhere that crawl in wny area.

I’m in Oakfield I like going to Akron Falls park to trail . It’s not to far from me if you cut through the Rez

Back