• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Any crawler in grafenwoehr /vilseck Germany ??

Ya. I been on there but I don't speak German. I just moved here from the U.S

Huu, sounds hard, but most of the rockcrawler.de guys are speaking some English. So just try it.

If you're ready to travel a bit for some good comps, there are some in Switzerland (around 400 miles away from you), so you can join the Swiss Forum (German languaged too, but most of the guys are knowing some English) :

SWISS RC CRAWLER

In October there will be the 4th run of the RC Crawler Bayern Cup in Germany; this great comp will be somewhere in Bayer, that means some miles to drive but it's woth every mile. Some of us Swiss guys are attending this comp too.

Look foward to crawl with you somewhere in Europe "thumbsup"

Hey much thanks. Mines to Rc rock crawling. Just got my scx10 dingo 2 weeks ago and I know it needs many upgrades. Just don't know where to start. I'll Defitnatly go check out the competition even if I don't compete.

Ive been there many times, when I was stationed in Baumholder. Seems like a great place to crawl around. Wish I was still there I would take the bus down for a weekend

Travel. That's the secret to being there, and go to Garmisch it's awesome. I went hang gliding in the alps

in this map you can see there´s a lot of people (scaler/crawler) near you.
on rockcrawler.de you can write in english too.

unbenannt6rs6u.png

in this map you can see there´s a lot of people (scaler/crawler) near you.
on rockcrawler.de you can write in english too.

unbenannt6rs6u.png

Is that a map of places to crawl around me or people that crawl? I tried being on that websiste. But my ipad wont translate page. So i dont understand anythin. Lol. Thanks for image. Im gonna keep trying on the site

Huu, sounds hard, but most of the rockcrawler.de guys are speaking some English. So just try it.

If you're ready to travel a bit for some good comps, there are some in Switzerland (around 400 miles away from you), so you can join the Swiss Forum (German languaged too, but most of the guys are knowing some English) :

SWISS RC CRAWLER

In October there will be the 4th run of the RC Crawler Bayern Cup in Germany; this great comp will be somewhere in Bayer, that means some miles to drive but it's woth every mile. Some of us Swiss guys are attending this comp too.

Look foward to crawl with you somewhere in Europe "thumbsup"

Do you have the flyer for the bayern competition? Or when and where it is?

Is that a map of places to crawl around me or people that crawl? I tried being on that websiste. But my ipad wont translate page. So i dont understand anythin. Lol. Thanks for image. Im gonna keep trying on the site

shows people around you.
The final run of the Bayerncup is in 97500 Ebelsbach, located between schweinfurt and bamberg.its the red marker near Eltmann

fritz

Anyone know of tracks or places to tale my rc cars and rockcrawlers near vilseck or grafenwoerh germany?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.9 scx10 dingo
Traxxas summit
Traxxas slash
Ecx torment

take them out on the tank trails? I know personally they have miles, and miles of trails. Unless its all in the training side?

They strict now about being on tank trails. I saw a nice creek i can take them on one of tank trails. Ill try today. See if i get busted. Lol

1.9 scx10 dingo
Traxxas summit
Traxxas slash
Ecx torment

Back