• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Anvil Jeep paint color for lexan?

SharkeyJKU

Hi everyone,

I'm building an SCX10 II with a Proline Jeep JKU body.

trying to match the 2015 Anvil paint color.

Tamiya PS paints have nothing that are close and we are thinking about mixing a few colors.

IS there a better way? Has anyone done an Anvil paint before successfully? Any advice on how to mix?

Also, probably wrong forum but I found window masks for the Axial Wrangler body but not the Pro-line. Do they exist?

PS63 is close, if want that Jeep color, any good body paint shop can mix it quickly. If you use adherto it will then work on lexan. Adherto should be available at any HOK supplier. I use Coast Airbrush.

Hang up and Drive

PS63 is close, if want that Jeep color, any good body paint shop can mix it quickly. If you use adherto it will then work on lexan. Adherto should be available at any HOK supplier. I use Coast Airbrush.

Hang up and Drive

Thanks I was planning on trying to mix Tamiya paints using a preval sprayer system . Might look into PS-63 instead though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back