• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Another dx4c binding issue...

scalerbob

I've looked and looked for someone with the exact problem as I have. No luck. I'm switching all my trucks to spectrum from flysky. I purchases a couple 2channel receivers bc the hobby shop guy said they were comparable. I'm new to spectrum. So... I cannot bind the dx4c to any of my sr200wp receivers. DSM receivers. Manual says dx4c is comparable with DSM,dsmr,etc. So why can't I bind these to it? Receiver goes in bind mode as expected. I press bind in radio. Bind light goes off??? Then that's it. Nothing. Keep in mind I have bind 5 other receivers to this radio with no problem dsmr and DSM alike. But these waterproof ****ers won't bind. What am I doing wrong. I've tried stepping away 8-10feet as manual says. I've shut down my home WiFi as recommended on another site. Any advice besides return them?

I almost forgot also. The only light that comes on is green. It flashes fast(bind mode) then turns off as soon as I hit bind. So obviously they recognize each other. ?right?

I read something about the new Spoektrum radios being incompatible with some of the receivers. Just can't remember which receiver(s). Try a search for "DX4 SR200" and see if that locates anything,

Last edited:
depending on your firmware version (v2.1) it will not work with dsm receivers the only ones it will work with is dsm2, the v1 software is compatible with both types

Latest generation DX4C only bind with DSMR (maybe DSM2) RX.

You need a DX4S/R to bind with DSM RX

Back