• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Amador Radio Control 4x4 First Meet 8/28/11

ARC4x4

Sounds fun and were not to far away. Keep an eye on the Team LERK thread, We'll be starting our scaler series soon"thumbsup" You and anyone else are more then welcome.

Have you guy's tried Electra rd going toward san andreas just before the bridge at the river? That place is pretty badass. Weve done a few comps there with the scalers and comp rigs. Well hope we meet soon.

Jason

Sounds good, hope to see you there. My friend and I are in high school, so don't be surprised (We're not nerds lol). I've got a SCX10 Land Rover Defender 90 1.9 scaler, and I thought it would be great to get some pics with some other scalers. Hope you can make it!

I had a good time today,It was nice meeting the crew from ARC4x4"thumbsup".

anywhere up hwy 88 is bad A"thumbsup". with in ten min ther's, lower amador baseball field, a.c. back roads has good creeks, lion's park, stone jug, list go's on O and of course my back yard.

Back