• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Am I missing anything on this list for the wraith Electronics??

Markeje

Quarry Creeper
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=infoBoxContents vAlign=top align=right>1 x </TD><TD class=infoBoxContents vAlign=top>Tekin ROC 412 4-Pole Sensored Brushless Rock Crawler Motor (3100kV) - $149.99<TR><TD>
pixel_trans.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=infoBoxContents vAlign=top align=right>1 x </TD><TD class=infoBoxContents vAlign=top>Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro 1/10 Sensored/Sensorless ESC w/SmartSense - $124.99<TR><TD>
pixel_trans.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=infoBoxContents vAlign=top align=right>1 x </TD><TD class=infoBoxContents vAlign=top>Hitec HS-7955TG Ultra Torque Titanium Gear Digital Servo - $119.99<TR><TD>
pixel_trans.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=infoBoxContents vAlign=top align=right>1 x </TD><TD class=infoBoxContents vAlign=top>Castle Creations 20A BEC Pro Voltage Regulator - $38.99</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Castle link for programming. Metal servo horn. A radio and transmitter. Other than that, looks like a bad ass setup.

Cool thanks alpine. I'll be getting all those goodies as I go. I have a futaba 3PRK Radio/Trans. Only thing that sucks now is that the Roc 412 is out of Stock EVERYWHERE again. It must be becoming very popular!

If the only thing you are powering with the BEC is the 7955 then you will be better off using the 10 Amp CC BEC.

If you can't get the Roc412, the Tekin Pro4 3300kv (TT2502) would work too.

Another alternative is the Holmes TrailMaster BL 540 3100kv Holmes Hobbies LLC

If you only plan on going as high as 3s lipos, look into getting the traxxas speed controller that they put on the funny cars.... it's a rebranded mamba max pro (only capable of 3s lipo) and you can find them all over ebay for just over $60 I think...it can be hooked up to the castle link and programmed just like the mmp... just throwing it out there...

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/electronics/467807-traxxas-et-3s-basically-te-same-mmp.html

Last edited:
Cool Thanks guys. I do want to run Lights eventually. So I will need the Pro BEC right?

I would get the 10A CC BEC. LEDs don't take very much current so they can be powered off of the receiver. The only exception is a high powered light bar which you want to power directly from the battery.

you can also look into the 13.5 redline from tekin plenty of power and 4s capable

Ok. I went with the pro4 3300kv after reading all I could on here and comparing the 2. That and the MMP.

Off subject a little but..
Proline bronco or the dynamic concepts bronco body?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back