• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Aixun T413 Smart Soldering Station

MAGNUMB

Quarry Creeper
Anyone have experience with this? After doing some research, seems like the best "budget" soldering station currently. And when did soldering stations become so complicated:)

T413 Integrated Smart Soldering Station, equipped with an industrial frequency square transformer with a high power rating of 200W. Utilizing an exclusive neural network temperature control algorithm for intelligent temperature regulation, ensuring easier operation. Compatible with T245/T225 handles to meet diverse soldering requirements. Features WiFi and Bluetooth modes, with support for OTA upgrades. Equipped with AiXun proprietary soldering system, a 2.4-inch HD color screen, and built-in temperature monitoring system to ensure stable soldering processes. Innovative metal touchpoint design enhances operational convenience, supports computer screen casting, and user-customizable information display. Additionally, supports AI intelligent central control for voice command operation, providing users with a comprehensive smart soldering experience.

I think they got complicated when people started doing more circuit boards and delicate stuff like that at home.

I've only used normal pen type irons that you just plug in and they get hot. The most advanced I got was adding a dimmer switch to control how hot it gets. That was just when I needed to do a small bit of circuit board work and didn't want to invest that much.

Now I'm just doing connectors and plugs that don't need anything this complicated.

I have the knock off hakko 937 iirc, it gets to 380C° and that's been plenty for me.

Is Aixun a new brand?

What do you need from your soldering iron?

I'm using a TrakPower TK-950 soldering station that is a clone of an older Hakko and I like it. But honestly, I've moved away from that and mostly use my Ryobi P3100hybrid soldering station that can be used with batteries or plugged into the wall. It gets plenty hot for RC, but probably doesn't have enough temperature control for soldering PC boards.

I have a hakko fx-888 that i'm retiring to the garage and grabbing an upgrade for the hobby room. I want something with a bit more control as i've ruined a PC board on a pretty expensive drone and soldering some other PC boards here and there.

I may give this Aixun a try and see.

Back