• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

After a year and a half of sitting around, my SCX10 Range Rover is finally together!

Brettka7

Got a New Bright Range Rover Sport body for my SCX10 Honcho in 2015. Custom made some links, put it together, realized I made the rear links the wrong size and my diff was installed upside down, and then life happened. The SCX10 sat in it's box until last week, when I ordered some 290MM links and put this thing together properly.

Before teardown:

How it sits today:

Obviously very much a work-in-progress but it's at least driveable at this point and decent for the price. Taking it on it's first run next weekend. Comments or tips are always welcome!

Last edited:
Very nice looks good. I'm sure with a little tweaking you can make it amazing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Very nice looks good. I'm sure with a little tweaking you can make it amazing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I'm just curious what scale body is that? 1/10th or 1/8th?

It looks good by the way.

Thanks!

It's a 1/10. Sadly, it is much narrower than any 1/10 I've encountered before. I may end up getting fender flares to disguise the narrow wheelbase a bit.

Back