• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Advice on Axia SCX10 Jeep Wrangler G6 4WD

skengines

Hey guys,

I may pick up a Axial 1/10 SCX10 Jeep Wrangler G6 4WD Kit to play around with since I have little time to hit the track. This will be my first crawler, so definitely excited to try it out.

I plan on putting in the Tekin RX8 Gen2 with a Tekin Roc 412 3100KV (RX8 overkill???) If so I can toss in a Tekin RS Gen2. I will be doing more driving around on the streets and trails than rock crawling, so I just want to make sure this motor will be suitable for my needs. Looking to put in a 2S or 3S LiPo.

Servo will be a Futaba S9352.

I will keep it completely stock unless there is upgrades you guys recommend. I do want to add a lighting system to the truck, but just looking for the fog lights (5 led), head lights (2 led) and tail lights (2 led). So recommendations on a lighting system would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any input and I hope to join you guys soon!

Last edited:
Back