• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

87’ Toyota Xtracab (me too:)

Fishcharger

Quarry Creeper
Just completed mine as well. Pretty happy with how it came out. Especially considering my usually less than stellar body work:) So ya, as soon as RC4WD posted that BTTF spoof video I got mine on pre-order. Then ordered the TF2 lwb frame rails to convert my standard TF2. Then proceeded to replace/upgrade part after part. We all know how slippery that slope is:) replaced the Yota’s with Yota 2’s. 3linked the front with Locked Up RC link mounts, kept the rear leaf sprung. Put in an R3 single speed trans. 1-1.47 ratio transfer case. 100mm Bilstein shock absorbers for the rear, 90mm Pit Bulls BDS Kronik shocks in the front. Ballistic Fab. diff covers. Pit Bull 1.5 Combat wheels with 1.5 Rock Stompers. Steel Push Bar, and Tough Armor steel sliders. And just in time, got my notification from HH that the Magnums we’re back in stock! So an 11T 540 Magnum tops off the upgrades. With all that being said, anyone able to help with my house payment this month?:)
8ffb7e5df02db5a00071349660c18f72.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back