• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

5.25” 2.2 narrow dual stage foam

Fricker08

RCC Addict
Subscribed Member
What are yall using for inserts on the ever growing 5.25” 2.2 market? I know there’s a few printed options but that’s not my jam. Probably just trim some crawler innovations double deuces but thought I’d see if you guys had any suggestions

i just put in some 3-D printed inserts in my optic. I made my own 5.25 BFGs, and let me tell you. They are amazing. The have zero flex on sidewall. Even the best CI dual stage will flex. The grip is incredible. Imaging turning off amber and never having to worry your tires flipping the rig. not to mention waterproof even while vented.

3-D printed inserts are lipo battery to the NiCad. Just better.

I’m not sold on the printed inserts. I’ve ran them, but I prefer dual stage foam.

Back