• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

4 Link truss, Front, SCX10

Talico

Ahoy there!

Does anyone have a plan, like with measurements and stuff, for a front axle 4 link truss for a SCX10? Then I dont have to eyeball it when I fab it and my eye is always out

The same truss in the rear fits the front.

I am sorry you wasted your time writing this answer because now I have to waste my time to explain to you that you indeed did not answer my question. I asked for a PLAN of the front truss. Yes, I am aware that the piss oil trusses that comes with the plastic link kit are the same, yet still, even for that, you have not provided a PLAN.

I am sorry you wasted your time writing this answer because now I have to waste my time to explain to you that you indeed did not answer my question. I asked for a PLAN of the front truss. Yes, I am aware that the piss oil trusses that comes with the plastic link kit are the same, yet still, even for that, you have not provided a PLAN.

LOL. Vette le verga. WTF kind of plan do you want? What more than to look at the piece you want to replace? How about you google the damn thing and look at some of those.

With an attitude like that good luck on getting help.

Yup.

Once again you are all full of stories except for answering my question. If you knew anything about anything you will know that looking at something and having a detailed plan with measurements is not the same thing.

If I knew you were this thin-skinned and uninformed I might have started this post with some ass licking and then carefully worded my questions such as not to maybe offend someone, and then added some pictures to explain what an engineering plan looks like.

Once again you are all full of stories except for answering my question. If you knew anything about anything you will know that looking at something and having a detailed plan with measurements is not the same thing.

If I knew you were this thin-skinned and uninformed I might have started this post with some ass licking and then carefully worded my questions such as not to maybe offend someone, and then added some pictures to explain what an engineering plan looks like.

I understand now. I once worked with someone from there and he was a natural born prick, too.

Ahoy there!

Does anyone have a plan, like with measurements and stuff, for a front axle 4 link truss for a SCX10? Then I dont have to eyeball it when I fab it and my eye is always out

Ah, now we’re getting somewhere. So you want plan. Like detailed measurements in a drawing. Or would you want it in a CAD format, or maybe in STL like for a 3D printer, or perhaps just drawn out on a blank sheet of paper?

I understand now. I once worked with someone from there and he was a natural born prick, too.

Ahwww, you insulted me. How mature. But thanks for your contribution anyway.

Ah, now we’re getting somewhere. So you want plan. Like detailed measurements in a drawing. Or would you want it in a CAD format, or maybe in STL like for a 3D printer, or perhaps just drawn out on a blank sheet of paper?

Your sarcasm is cute but you get what I actually want.

Ahoy there!

Yes. Someone has one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Curious how you plan to fabricate something if you can't measure. You know, even if someone gave you a dimensioned drawing you'd still need to measure when you do the layout.

You could just pull the rear truss and measure it yourself instead of calling people uninformed for not spoon feeding the answer to the question you're too lazy to answer for yourself.

Why on earth would you think that anyone would actually go out of their way to find something like detailed cad drawings for you with an attitude like that?

If the OP hadn't come on here with such a holier than thou attitude I might've been persuaded to measure up the one I have sitting on the bench at home. Hell, I might've even modeled it in Solidworks to share, maybe even produced an stl. But no.

If you're asking people to share their work, you should consider your responses to simple questions.

And for the record OP, what you want is called a blueprint or drawing. Not a plan. This isn't residential construction.

Wow, this thread is almost all the great things of FB brought right to us!

Anyone want to ask what's the best servo under $20, how to fit bigger tires, or reply with a random flex pic of your shitty truck to complete the experience? :mrgreen:

50b1459280368d71723801f2ed938d3e.jpg

Does anyone know how much lift I need to fit xmaxx tires on my scx10?

Haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa.

Sorry had to do it.

Wayne

Back