• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

3d Printing ?

PileDriver

Rock Crawler
Subscribed Member
Not sure if I should post this here. I’m not a RC newb but I am definitely a 3d printing newb.
I have a resin 3d printer. Can Knight Customs files be printed this type of printer?
Thanks.

Any stl should be doable if your build plate is big enough for the part. The gcode files he talked about offering (basically pre-sliced) would be specific to the printer those are intended for.

Ok thats what I thought but just wanted to be sure before I waste my time.
Thank you.

Reson printer should to a much finer part than a FDM printer. The tricky part is the slicing of the part to get it to come out right.

Be sure to post the parts up in the 3D printing parts thread if you decide to do so. This seems to be our most active 3D printing thread.

Back