• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

3D printing

Jburd65

Hello,

I see that there are so many awesome accessories available to download on sites like thingiverse. My question is, where is the best place to print these files if you don’t own a 3D printer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shapeways.com seems to be the go to 3d printer service.

Or, find someone that has one and is willing to print up your needs for a fair price.

I just got my 3D Printer yesterday. Still going through the motions, but I plan on offering this option to folks once I have a better grasp of it.

Already thinking of buying a 2nd one.

Jawstec is a nice alternative to shapeways and much less expensive. I had a bumper printed by them and it came out great.

Shapeways.com seems to be the go to 3d printer service.

Or, find someone that has one and is willing to print up your needs for a fair price.

I just got my 3D Printer yesterday. Still going through the motions, but I plan on offering this option to folks once I have a better grasp of it.

Already thinking of buying a 2nd one.

Which printer did you get?

I picked up the Creality Ender 3 Pro.... V1 I thought I put V2 (new version) in my cart, but I errored. It works fine so far. just got it yesterday and set it up, test print this am. Probably order the V2. Already have it in my cart.

Hello,

I see that there are so many awesome accessories available to download on sites like thingiverse. My question is, where is the best place to print these files if you don’t own a 3D printer?

Check locally. Some libraries have them, and you may find a local DIY location.

Check locally. Some libraries have them, and you may find a local DIY location.

Didn't think about a Local Library having a 3D Printer but yes, it is something some may have.

Surely someone around most cities are available to do Prints, but it may take a bit of searching.

Back