• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

370 frenzy motor

droopmodmrc

Quarry Creeper
any info on how the losi frenzy 370 motor does in the mrc i also have a 370 insane motor in my desert buggy so the frenzy can go in the buggy and ill use the insane in the crawler . witch do you figure does best out of those to in the crawler . thanks for any input"thumbsup"

I got the frenzy motor installed and it is nice and fast and has no cogging at low speed . but I had to get larger diameter mounting bolts. I had to elongate the holes in the motor plate. turn the stock pinion around and grind some off the pinion length. but it was ez the plate drilling is like butter .and you could get a different pinion and not have to mod the stock one .so im very happy with it . i will post a video with the speed and low speed control when i get home from work . motor was 13 bucks cant go wrong with that ."thumbsup"

Try the fireball,good motor.

so make thread for the fireball, and show the video footage of the performance. also you can post it up in the motor suggestions thread someone made.
so we can compare .because just saying its great motor isn't helping anyone IMO need the video.lets make that one the "my motor shaft is bigger than yours thread " this is mostly discussion of the 370 frenzy motor and I am gonna compare it to the insane 370 motor that I have so you are welcome to post a video of the fire ball on here if you like .thanks for the posts "thumbsup"

I tried out the Insane 370 and it is about the same speed/power except the drag brake improved with this motor over the frenzy so this one is staying in . No roll at all with the Insane motor.

idk why you wouldnt be able to but ive got the frenzy 370 motor and was thinking of puttin it into my tuber mrc but ill give some feedback when i do

I got the frenzy motor installed and it is nice and fast and has no cogging at low speed . but I had to get larger diameter mounting bolts. I had to elongate the holes in the motor plate. turn the stock pinion around and grind some off the pinion length. but it was ez the plate drilling is like butter .and you could get a different pinion and not have to mod the stock one .so im very happy with it . i will post a video with the speed and low speed control when i get home from work . motor was 13 bucks cant go wrong with that ."thumbsup"

I got my Frenzy motor today and I did the same. I guess double wheel speed, works real well for 13 bucks! "thumbsup"

nooooob sorry

Forgive me, the mrc is my first crawler and i need a new motor and would love to do this to mine. Can you guys tell me what size bit you used to drill the plate the motor bolts to? and is it all plug and play?

Forgive me, the mrc is my first crawler and i need a new motor and would love to do this to mine. Can you guys tell me what size bit you used to drill the plate the motor bolts to? and is it all plug and play?

I got an MRC-scaler. Weights about 2 kg so it's far from original anymore. Had to use other pinions. Used a 11t to a 60 t spur. Soon will change to a 10t - 62t spur. Change pinions, works well and you'll have tons of torque and just enough wheel speed. And I'm using regular Nimh bats so a Lipo 2s would blow this thing straight to the moon. But I really do not recommend a Lipo 3s.

ive tried a ton of different mrc motors, so far the insane 370 is by far my favorite. i hav been curious about the contraband motors.

I have tried the slider motor and the Reedy stump puller. Currently I am running the Holmes Hobby TMM, it is a solid motor. I have only heard great things about the contraband motors. It will be my next motor.

I have tried the slider motor and the Reedy stump puller. Currently I am running the Holmes Hobby TMM, it is a solid motor. I have only heard great things about the contraband motors. It will be my next motor.

The contraband is the mafia motor no? If that's right I guess I will choose between the HH mini torque or the mafia contraband.. :)

Back