• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
  • RCSC

2019 Oil City Dash Race - Throwing Wrenches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybf41G1eFik

Do you know what day is on Saturday? RACE DAY! The 2019 Oil City Dash Race is finally here! It was a bit of a soggy race season but the event hosts and volunteers did everything they could to make the track racable. Even if that meant throwing down the hay. But HEY at least we still got to race! I wish I had captured more of the action when it started to rain during the finals. The track become so slippery that it was more a competition to not crash then anything, It would have made for some great content but I myself was stuck out there mashaling too. The 2019 season for me was a very busy one with lost of vehicle issues and volunteer marshaling. It left me with a lot less time to film so I didn't get enough footage to make a season opener and season ending OCD race video. Instead I just combined both the spring and fall races into one video. If your interested in checking out the club for yourself, which I think you should, I left a link down below to their website.

RCRE ➤ Radio Control Racers Edmonton – RC Racing for everyone

Back