• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2019 Call to Crawl Event #2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccpABsqxbRw

Welcome to the 2019 Call to Crawl event hosted at the Blackfoot RC scale off road park in Calgary Alberta. This video contains event coverage of event #2 of the 6 part series. Each event in scored based on gate progressions, bonus gates, and penalties for rollovers. At the end of the series the person with the best score wins. Even though this is a fight to be number one every single competitor at one point or another works with another truck or group of trucks to get through a gate. The event creators make it their job to place the gates in impossible to complete positions so it's up to the competitors to turn the impossible into the possible. I highly recommend if you love scale wheelin' that you checkout their website below and stop by Blackfoot RC for some seriously fun offroad action! I have event coverage from all 6 events so make sure to stay tuned for more. I'd also love to hear from you guys the viewers if you like the way I'm editing these videos or if you prefer the clips to be longer? I really want to make content made for my viewers so I'd love to hear what you guys want to see more of!

Back