• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2014 Holmes Hobbies USRCCA Worlds Videos

Thanks to Turbofest who filmed the top 5 for me while I was judging.

<iframe width="800" height="600" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2TcyhwvG9P4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="800" height="600" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Bf_iGozupYA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="800" height="600" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Kmd2lwkXEaI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="800" height="600" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zK7x2fq7ZSQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="800" height="600" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QuA7nr0smdo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Awesome videos Stephan."thumbsup"

Keep them coming and hopefully you got some of yourself and M_Energy.

Thanks guys!! I see it was worth to buy a gopro specially for the worlds trip.

@krawler Kev - i did only made one video from my team. I will post them some days later - finals are more importend for the people. It's always the same when i' m in compmodus i always forget to film...always thinking about bonus, bonus, bonus...by the way - it was cool to meet you and the canadian team and to see how good they crawl!

Here is number 4 of the bests...samu from Finnland/Suomi

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dtEryYngZFo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dtEryYngZFo

...one video left...Joel's final run...comming soon

Last edited:
Awesome vids ZZR.

I will have another view of the top 5 posted tonight. Those of you who want a sneak peak can find the two I already put on youtube if you are clever. I am waiting till I process all 5 before I put them up. "thumbsup"

2.2s Finals

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FHfgyPl0zww" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fa7zas4nfSY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Reu2d7tQklo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oRR837GlNT0?vq=hd720&autoplay=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8PtGMPlS7Wk?vq=hd720&autoplay=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Last edited:
The video got cut short (missing Manu), need to see what happened with the upload. But here is a view of the 2.2P finals from the spectator side.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1sd1VMEIDKk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/l-0sC8_de1E?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here is something else.

Yoshiaki's rig brake down at gate two on one of the shafty courses. Suddenly after realizing the problem in one second the whole japanese group went for a help! Too bad it was worth for only 8 points, but anyway:

That's what I call TEAM SPIRIT!

And sorry Yoshi, this was way too funny to not been put on youtube! :flipoff:

Video is the second best thing than actually being there!!
Thanks and keep them coming!

Back