• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

10-Pole 3Brothers Brushless

Holmes Hobbies also has the 14-pole sensorless Revolver as well as a 10-pole Crawlmaster BL, which is a sensorless inrunner. Unfortunately I don't have any experience aside from seeing other local guys run them. Aside from the UFO sound, they sure do seem to have plenty of low-end grunt.

I dont have any experience with the one you were talking about, but i do have a Holmes hobbies Revolver 540 v2 1800kv, and its pretty fantastic!
I run it in a Boom BRX01 and its strong enough to slow crawl on second gear without really getting warm. And that one is not a lightweight rig. =)

I run 2 of their Acis 10 and one of their Kratos 10 motors. I run the 1600kv Acis and 1950kv Kratos on 6s with Mamba X esc's, and the 2500kv acis on 4s with an AG Innovations Ninja esc. I like all of them, but the sensored kratos is magnificent. I was planning to only use 3bros motors from now on, but Holmes is releasing a 10 pole sensored stubby motor tomorrow... definitely picking up one of those.

Back