• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

1.9 sized Trophy Truck Baja style tires?

TITANIUM94010

Quarry Creeper
Does anybody know of 1.9 tires that have a Trophy Truck style tread to them? The closest things I could find were Proline Kr2s meant for shourt couse trucks, and the RC4WD Dune tires, which has a good size, but are discontinued, 2.2 looks a bit out of scale too. Preferrably, something around 4.19in (110mm) OD and a skinny profile would be nice.

I know there was a thread asking about this a few years back, but I'm hoping that maybe theres been some new releases that I havent found yet?

I've checked those out, they're the perfect size and general shape, but the tread pattern looks a little too offroady and crawerly.
If you happen to change your mind on the KORP wheels/tires, I have a full set of six I'm more than willing to part with.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Back