• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

1.9 RC Rock Crawler Tires - Tire Dimension (Comparison)

SFI

Everywhere I go I see 3 different posted tire dimensions for the same tire. I'm looking for a tire that is around the same size as the stock 1.9 BFGoodrich All Terrain KO2 (the tires that come with the Axial SCX10 II Jeep Cherokee), but a few mm wider? Axial lists the stock tire at 4.65" x 1.65" (118mm x 42.5mm).

Does anyone have an image comparison of the stock BFG tire against one of these (width):
1.9 OTTSIX VOODOO KLR
1.9 DURATRAX DEEP WOODS CR
1.9 DURATRAX SHOWDOWN
1.9 PRO-LINE HYRAX

Or a visual comparison of other tires that have around the same Outer Diameter as the stock BFGoodrich, while being a few Millimeters wider?

Thanks!

https://scaleoffroading.com/scale-tire-finder

According to this site, here are the dimensions of all those tires:

Axial BFG Height: 4.7" / 119mm Width: 1.65" / 42mm
Voodoo KLR Height: 4.7" / 119.38mm Width: 1.7" / 43.18mm
Deep Woods Height: 4.6" / 117mm Width: 1.6" / 42mm
Showdown Height: 4.6" / 117mm Width: 1.6" / 42mm
Hyrax "XL" Height: 4.73" / 120mm Width: 1.76" / 45mm

You can see photos of all the tires on that site, but not side by side. These are all very close in dimension, so you probably won't be able to see much difference anyway.

Back