• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

JatoTheRipper

Please share any 1.9" pin tire options you are aware of for crawlers. I know there are 2.2" pin tires and a bunch of pin tires exist for buggies, but that is not what I am after. Also share your personal feedback on the two options listed below. The only two options I have found are from Injora and Powerhobby. The Powerhobby version is roughly twice as expensive as the Injora version. The Powerhobby tire is apparently made by Jetko. The Jetko name is new to me. Are any of you familiar with Jetko?

Injora 1.9" Comp Pin Tires
https://www.injora.com/products/injora-1-9-comp-pin-tires-4-120-35mm

Part Number: T6502
SKU: AX6502
Tire Compound: S4 (Super Soft)
Outer Diameter: 120mm (4.72in)
Width: 35mm (1.65in)
Each Tire Weight: 62g (2.19oz)
Package List:
(4) 1.9" Tires
(4) Foam Inserts
Price: $25.99

1_e6839529-9e61-4a23-b53a-15416e627dd5_1800x1800.jpg

Powerhobby 1.9" Grabber Ultra Soft
https://www.powerhobby.com/pht3003.html

Powered by Jetko
SKU: PHT3003
Tire Compound: Ultra Soft Compound for vehicles less than 5.5LBS
Outer Diameter: 120mm (4.72in)
Width: 40.2mm (1.58in)
Each Tire Weight:
Package List:
(2) 1.9 tires
(2) foams
Price: $29.99

pht3003.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve always run pins on my Bullyll crawler, tho do everything I could want. Down side for me is wearing out quickly. Yes most of mine are running on limerock which is abrasive, add our high ambient temperature and they shred easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve always run pins on my Bullyll crawler, tho do everything I could want. Down side for me is wearing out quickly. Yes most of mine are running on limerock which is abrasive, add our high ambient temperature and they shred easily

In 1.9 though? Pins seem more common in 2.2.

ruptures are awesome tires if you can get them

put your name on the waiting list and be ready to hit buy as soon as you get the email

the last set I purchased I did that 15 min later they were sold out already

I think I already have a set somewhere…

I had to look that up. No tire glue on crawlers for me! I have learned E6000 is great for gluing monster truck tires to the wheels.
I believe he was suggesting you cut out a section and then reglue them to reduce the size

I actually heard good things about the power hobby pins. Haven't tested them personally.

I think they will great on the rocks. Most of my time is on trail with very Little Rock at our lil spot. Sandy slick dirt. The tires did great but anytime it rains it's slicker then owl crap. The lack of any side lugs made some places very challenging. I'll try them on a dryer day hopefully. That day I switched to Baja Pro x with green injora green silicone inserts.

Back