• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

1.9 on 2.2 wheel

You can use either, as long as the OD isn't too big for the tire. Usually...at least from my own personal experience (some will agree with me on this, and some might disagree)...it's best to base the decision on the tire. This is because the OD of the foam is already matched to that particular tire's dimensions. Honestly, when you think about it, the difference between them is only 7.62mm (now, that brings back memories from my Army days)...so, while sliding a 1.9 foam onto a 2.2 wheel will be a little tight, it'll still fit if shoved in gently (at least, that's what she said [emoji6]).

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

while sliding a 1.9 foam onto a 2.2 wheel will be a little tight, it'll still fit if shoved in gently (at least, that's what she said [emoji6]).

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

ahh I got it in there thanks for the help had do wiggle it around a lot after shoving it in but I got it it was good but a waist of time after all because it wouldn't fit over axle who knew my little 1.9 had a bigger hole in it than the 2.2

was trying to narrow width running capra axles amazon CF wheels are smaller I D than aluminum 1.9 wheels

ahh I got it in there thanks for the help had do wiggle it around a lot after shoving it in but I got it it was good but a waist of time after all because it wouldn't fit over axle who knew my little 1.9 had a bigger hole in it than the 2.2

was trying to narrow width running capra axles amazon CF wheels are smaller I D than aluminum 1.9 wheels
So...just drill out the wheel openings. Measure the OD of the axle stubs, and make the wheel openings just slightly larger.

the bolts in the inner bead lock ring are hitting the steering knuckle
Wheels need to be moved further out. If the hubs are removable (iee. SLW style), you can probably replace them with longer hubs. If they aren't, you can place shims after the hex, which will push wheels further out.

Back