• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

1/8 Max Stone ServoMounts Available

Joshwaa

Rock Stacker
Hello all. I have given up on NitroRCX/Hobbypartz for ever getting the servo mounts back in stock. So I am going to a custom fabricator to have some made. I will probably get about 10 made up but figured I should see if anyone else needs them. So if you do let me know. They will cost me about 11.00ea for the plate and the 2 L-brackets that go on the plate. They will not be anodized as I plan on just polishing mine. So if anyone would like some let me know, if I have more of them made the price should be cheaper per plate. Any other ideas like thicker metal or other modifications let me know I am sure it could be done. The shop I am going to is awesome and they can make anything (I have known the owner for 30 years). Also if you can think of anything else to be custom made for the 1/8 max stone let me know. Might as well get it all done in one shot.

Last edited:
That looks like a cross between the mad torque and the max stone. But it does look like the same part.

So I went to the fab shop. I ended up ordering 20 mounts as I already had some spoken for. They will be ready on 3/31/15. So the new price for people who want them and also for the people who already said they wanted some will be 9.00. This includes the palate and L bracket both in aluminum. So 11.00-13.00 cheaper than other places for all aluminum. So I currently have 15 of these that are not spoken for, so let me know if your interested.

Last edited:
That is a good price for those that are interested. FYI all the axle parts on that Himoto link will fit the maxstone 8. Also any axle parts for the Integy iROCK AFA01 will fit as they all use the same axle assembly.

Last edited:
Back