• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

1/6 FMS Jimney

Still has a wheelbase of 324mm, not too bad - and the thing comes with a 550 can!

I can just imagine swappin' out for a hot Holmes motor and burnin' those skinny tires off...

Probably end up with severe leaf wrap!

BTW - anyone besides me think the driver figure looks like from Anton Chigurh, the killer from "No Country for Old Men"?

:lmao:

fms-10602-01-800x800_0.jpg

Anton_Chigurh.jpg

I see they have some more pictures of the details now. This thing needs the leafs swapped to the top of the axle for some ground clearance. It also looks like it could shed 3-4 leafs on each corner.

gU6ZZaF.jpg

bqNVNkb.jpg

The wheelbase is fine at 12 3/4" but I wonder what the width is? I suppose this body wouldn't look too bad with some poke.

Do they usually sell their bodies?

Last edited:
BTW - anyone besides me think the driver figure looks like from Anton Chigurh, the killer from "No Country for Old Men"?

:lmao:

fms-10602-01-800x800_0.jpg

Anton_Chigurh.jpg

Exactly what I thought, and makes me want to buy it just because of that!

I don't think the driver is included, and I think that actually is an Anton Chigurh figure, or at least a custom made one.

It's probably using that 12" body that some guys are using with the 1/6 Willys. There's a bunch of heads you can buy including Jason Statham, Paul Walker, soccer players, etc.

EDIT: Found the figure - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A6vgeC

Last edited:
I don't think the driver is included, and I think that actually is an Anton Chigurh figure, or at least a custom made one.

It's probably using that 12" body that some guys are using with the 1/6 Willys. There's a bunch of heads you can buy including Jason Statham, Paul Walker, soccer players, etc.

EDIT: Found the figure - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A6vgeC

I guess what threw me was the shit-eating grin, looks like you get 2 heads with that EXTREMELY expensive figurine!

One with the grim expression, the other is frankly more terrifying with that grimace..."thumbsup"

All the weapons, too!

I don't do driver figures, but that's a bad-ass one.

From the description I dont think it includes a driver figure.

Never said it was, just pointing out the coolness of using him as the driver. "thumbsup"

I doubt I will buy this thing at all, but still cool.

I guess what threw me was the shit-eating grin, looks like you get 2 heads with that EXTREMELY expensive figurine!

One with the grim expression, the other is frankly more terrifying with that grimace..."thumbsup"

All the weapons, too!

I don't do driver figures, but that's a bad-ass one.

Agreed, the grimace is much creepier. Honestly the grim expression doesn't really communicate how evil this character was. I think for a static display toy the grimace face is really the only way to convey him. The character in the movie was so automaton like in his actions and that just can't be depicted well in a static medium. Character was like the terminator, but 10 times freakier.

Last edited:
It's actually a realistic scale depiction of a '70s LJ10 Suzuki Jimny:

Attachments

• WikiJimny.JPG
    WikiJimny.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 366
Back