• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

1.55 Tire on 2.2 Wheel???

Hulldiver

Quarry Creeper
Im trying to get the look of 38's on 24's. I have seen alot of tire modification but i dont recall ever seeing this done. Difficulty? Procedure?

1.55 Tire on 2.2 Wheel?I never try.I think it is Difficult to do that

If you really want a 1.55 tire on a 2.2 wheel I'd start with a pit bull growler. Nice and soft. I know they will go on a 1.9. Never tried a 2.2. Good luck.

Grab the body scissors cut the hole bigger carefully and see how it works. Or find some old 2.2 tires cut the sidewalls off then cut the 1.55 sidewalls off. Trim the 2.2's sidewalls to fit the 1.55's tread glue with a quality CA glue and done.

Grab the body scissors cut the hole bigger carefully and see how it works. Or find some old 2.2 tires cut the sidewalls off then cut the 1.55 sidewalls off. Trim the 2.2's sidewalls to fit the 1.55's tread glue with a quality CA glue and done.

Thats more of the answer i was looking for. Never done it. Ill search for a more detailed how to.

Sent from something we never saw coming 25 years ago.

What exactly would i search for?

Sent from something we never saw coming 25 years ago.

Cut and shut, custom tires, yeah its a good question not sure really. Cutting tires used to be wildly popular back in the day.

Back