• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

1:12 Type82 Kubelwagen RTR by ROC Hobby

One can hope they also make it in 1/6....
I have a jeep in both sizes but would rather have it in size 1/6, but would like to order one just in case it does not come bigger.

Cool stuff.

now also listet on BG, price not that bad:

RocHobby 11241 Type 82 Kübelwagen 1/12

1158227-pasted-from-clipboard-png

1158228-pasted-from-clipboard-png
#

1158229-pasted-from-clipboard-png

1158230-pasted-from-clipboard-png

1158231-pasted-from-clipboard-png

1158232-pasted-from-clipboard-png

1158233-pasted-from-clipboard-png

Looks like 1/12 is here to stay as there are more modern military vehicles {HG brand, etc} in this scale helping to establish it.
I wonder if they are going to do a VW Type 166 Schwimmwagen {literally swimming car} in 1/12?

Torro has made a smaller RC Schwimmwagen in 1/16 {the RC tank scale} which is completely amphibious like the real thing.
The propeller in the back swings down via servo control and engages a drive "dog" to the motor for forward motion in the water.
The front wheels steer just like on dry land. Would love one in 1/12 though.

https://torro.de/en/produkt/vw-schwimmwagen-t166/

Schwimmwagen_Grau3.jpg

In the same 1/16 scale, Tamiya did a static and RC version {kit no. 56012} of the Kubelwagen to match all the 1/16 armor but the RC version is discontinued and a rare breed.

model_56012_06.jpg

Static version::::https://www.tamiyausa.com/shop/116-tank/116-german-kubelwagen-type82/

Hi,
there are already discount codes from BG, so I finally "had" to preorder the Kübelwagen ;)

Super curious, but should be delivered only in February :(
However, not as curious as for many other trucks since there have been so many videos already by Youtubers who apparently got theirs from FMS in advance...
I will probably disassemble it ;)

Here is the discount code for preorder:

BGVehicles10 10% off for ROCHOBBY 11241 TYPE82 Kube1Wagon RTR

(and BG11241 12% off for ROCHOBBY 11241 TYPE82 Kube1Wagon RTR - but only for Germany and Austria)

Walter

Back