• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

1/10 Yeti shock upgrade.

Jeanethics

Looking to get some new shocks remember being told the prolines pro shocks are a good option for shocks.
Also went and looked at Gmade shocks.
Any advice or suggestions. Also if you got some let me know .

The prolines are good I have them, but if you get ax30230 springs in the front and ax30217 springs in the rear and use 60-65 weight oil in rear and 40-50weight oil in front its not bad. Also hot racing makes a spring kit as well.

For me its always been the front the shock collars are 3/4 of the way turned down with stiff springs and thick oil and its not bad, and the rear has always been a compromise of ride height and having the rear spring off of jumps. Only driving off natural jumps and step ups and step downs where its a hill to flat ground is fun with Yeti, but anytime Ive been at a bmx track or something with real jumps i get wrecked.

Last edited:
Back