• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

“Crazy hybrid” builds

2471:24

Pebble Pounder
I wanna know about your crazy builds that “nobody has done” yet! Something that we haven’t done yet or not even thought about yet.

Needless to say, I don’t have anything to add to this thread. I have one furitek cayman carbon fiber kit with a body and big wheels. Bought injora outer brass portal weights because those big wheels raised the cog a lot, so although it performs good it’s time for something new.

so I bought another one and also the scythe v2 carbon fiber chassis. Also ordered the xl 65mm links that I fitted in the back.

The front links were a bit more tricky. Had to use the lower longer ones as the upper and lower ones. Was a bit scared about the servo angle. But it turned out to be fine with injora scx24 oil shocks. Now I just have to add the electronics, put grease in the portals and fit some wheels and tires.

This is something I’m gonna keep lightweight. I’m really excited about how it’s gonna perform. I spend way more time building than driving, as usual:lmao:

Last edited:
I got an Enduro24 that I swapped SCX axles onto and made custom brass links to connect them. I have also been working at swapping a bobbed Toyota hardbody onto it.

You can see more details on my IG at @gdi.rc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metal bodyed cab only raptor on a losi trecker chassie with scx24 axles still a work in progreas
Im thinking a fms trans with brushless motor but its low on the build priority list these days so maybe ill finish it some day or maybe i wont lol

I’ve been contemplating finishing these two old ones off now that the electronics scene has improved vastly over the years.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/micro-scale-rigs/580875-indy-specter-1-20-a.html

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/losi-micro-rock-crawler/416187-southern-fried-westcoast-flavor.html

At the moment I’m working on a moa dementor based rig.
Basher rocksta axles
Pn 50t’s with neo mags
A pair of furitek iguana pros
Hopefully I can get the electronics finished up soon and get a shakedown run in.
4be13f44726c075a13bf06c0219e65f2.jpg

969b5d073e0b04efe49f30182fe0eca0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the replies. Chevy55, I really like your builds, and hope you write more about your latest build. It’s gonna be s-e-r-i-o-u-s performer!!!"thumbsup"

Back